‘Drowning can be silent,’ say advocates working for water safety awareness
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) — The Lowcountry is surrounded by water. It’s refreshing but potentially deadly. That’s why many say it is so important for children especially to learn how to swim.
State Rep. Wendell Gilliard has been working to get the month of May declared “Water Safety Month.”
Gilliard has been a proponent of water safety for years. He says the bill will help bring awareness and just in time with summer right around the corner.
- NOW REGISTERING at our NEW LOCATION in Cherry Hill, New Jersey! Please call 856-751-5437 for registration information.
- Kids First is excited to announce their first location in New York! Look for the Commack, NY location to open in Winter 2018!
- THREE NEW LOCATIONS in Turnersville, New Jersey, Deptford, New Jersey & York, Pennsylvania. Further information to follow.
- Kids First is set to open it’s 35th location this year, marking 15 years of remarkable growth. We thank all our loyal customers who have made this possible.
Free Swimming Lessons
- Children of deployed servicemen and servicewomen are eligible for free swimming lessons!Visit Our Military Kids for more information!
- Our first four franchises are off to an impressive start! Please click here for more information on your own franchise opportunities.
KIDS FIRST/Kick FIRST® System
- The KIDS FIRST/Kick FIRST® Learn to Swim System was recently awarded copyright protection by the United States Library of Congress.